Wurth Stoneguard Grey
Water-based Wurth Stoneguard is for repairing and restoring the original texture in all visible and underbody area such as wheel wells, inside of door panels, fenders, underside of trunk or hood and the underbody of vehicles, front and rear valances side skirts etc. Provides increased protection from salt spray, corrosion and UV damage. Can be painted over with all paint systems after approximately 12 hours (depending on coating thickness) especially water based paints.
- Very good sound deadening
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Can be painted over after about 12 hours
- Easy to sand down once dried completely
- Suitable for oven drying up to 140°F (60°C)
- Dries thorough down to 14°F (-10°C)
- VOC reduced product - 5.53%
- Contains no Silicone
- Compatible on most surfaces
- Easy to clean with Water
- 50-state compliant
- Can be used in body shops
Dries through down to 14°f (-10°C) When painting over consider environmental factors. Do not spray on joints, engines, transmission and brake systems. Attention must be paid to the following for IR (infrared) drying: Maximum drying time depends on the temperature, coat thickness, fresh air supply or air supply. With IR drying do not exceed 140°F (60°C) otherwise blisters could form.
No posts found