Wurth Non Sag Seam Sealer is a two-component epoxy based product specially formulated to stay flexible with no shrinkage. Wurth Non Sag Seam Sealer is used in high performance applications, is fast curing and features a high solids characteristic and is superior for wind and water leaks. This product provides the latest in technology for sealing seams and faster paint time than the traditional sealers on the market today. With this product, the seam sealer process is no longer the hold up in production. Extrudes easily. Excellent tooling with no shrinkage. Uses include body panel seam sealer, truck bed seam sealer, all cosmetic seams, bonding of ground effects, sealing door skins. Compatible with all epoxy and urethane repair material and topcoats.
Work time 8 - 10 minutes. Paint in 30 minutes at 72°F.
Note: Not to be used with self etching primers
Includes: 2 turbo mixers
• Specially formulated, two component, very high performance, high solids sealer
• Used where a non-sagging, fast setting, two component sealer is required
• Excellent tooling characteristics, & superior for wind & water leaks, with no shrinkage
• Includes 2 turbo mixers
• Used for the sealing of galvanized and cold rolled steel and excellent on aluminum
• Fast setting, fast curing, fast to paint
• Permanently flexible - durable and non-cracking
• Compatible with urethane and epoxy topcoats
• Ideal for roof seams and gutters
• High strength - bonds to metals and most plastics
• Paintable in 20 - 40 minutes
• Working time 10 minutes
This product can expose you to Titanium dioxide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Benzyl butyl phthalate which is known to the State to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No posts found