Zymol Vintage Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for the 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet by Franay, winner of several "Best of Shows" in its debut year on the Concours circuit. Among the protective ingredients in Zymol Vintage Glaze are Evergreen, Honeydew, Coconut, Cantaloupe and Sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Vintage contains 61 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume, the highest in any automotive finish protective product.
This container is refilled for life at no charge.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Vintage Glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light even pattern over a 2 by 2 foot area letting the glaze stand for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a micro-fiber towel to a brilliant luster before wax is totally dry.
- Buff lightly once more approximately 3 to 4 hours later to a perfect shine.
Note: Zymöl Vintage is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl Vintage for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymöl Vintage to entirely dry before wiping.