Zymol Royale was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume.
This container is refilled for life at no charge.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Royale Glaze
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Royale Glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light even pattern over a 2 by 2 foot area letting the glaze stand for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a micro-fiber towel to a brilliant luster before wax is totally dry.
- Buff lightly once more approximately 3 to 4 hours later to a perfect shine.
Note: Zymöl Royale is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl Royale for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymöl Royale to entirely dry before wiping.
No posts found