Aerodynamic body components such as bumpers, air-dams and wings are made of fiberglass, PVC, polypropylene, polyurethane and ABS. Very popular components of today's high-end vehicles. The painting process on these parts requires a paint with a vinyl base for flexibility (a "flex agent"). Solvent and alcohol-based treatments cause the paint to lose this flex agent and become brittle. Zymol Detail Aerodynamic Wax is an oil-rich feeding product that restores original moisture and seals the paint with a hard-cured finish.
Zymol Detail Aerodynamic Wax Contains Montan Oil, Banana Oil, Carnauba Wax, (38% by volume), Propolis (derived from Bees), Glycerl Stearate (derived from Glycerin), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Yellow #5.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Detail Wax
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Using either the palm of your hand to warm the wax, apply a small amount of wax onto a 2’x2’ surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
- Using a micro fiber towel, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once with light pressure to assure a uniform coverage. Wait 20-30 seconds.
- Turn your towel and, with no pressure, dust the surface briskly to set and crystallize the Carnauba to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30-45 minutes.
Note: Zymöl wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl wax for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymol Detail wax to entirely dry before wiping.
No posts found