The formula for Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze was first used on the 1930 Duesenberg "J" Murphy Convertible Sedan owned by the legendary auto enthusiast Bruce Meyer. Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze, using the same recipe was later introduced and critically acclaimed at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, perhaps the most prestigious automotive event in the Western Hemisphere.
This amazing car wax is the first of its kind with its unique concentrate of 51 % Brazilian White Carnauba wax. The special formula provides the surface of your vehicle with the protection it needs whilst also giving a brilliant and longer lasting shine.
Combined with the almond, coconut, banana and sunflower oils the Destiny Glaze provides a lingering luster which will make both the sight and scent of your vehicle a delight to the senses.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Concours Glaze
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Destiny Estate Glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light even pattern over a 2 by 2 foot area letting the glaze stand for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a micro-fiber towel to a brilliant luster before wax is totally dry.
- Buff lightly once more approximately 3 to 4 hours later to a perfect shine.
Note: Zymöl Destiny is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl Destiny for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymol Destiny to entirely dry before wiping.
No posts found