Zymol Concours Estate Glaze is a mixture of enzymes that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface. Zymol Concours Estate Glaze contains 47% White and Yellow Carnauba Wax by volume (90%White, 10% Yellow), Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Yellow #5. Zymol Concours follows all the tradition of all Zymol waxes in that it contains no harsh chemicals or abrasives. It can be used as often as desired without the risk of removing delicate mill thickness or damaging the paint surface.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Concours Estate Glaze
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Concours Glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light even pattern over a 2 by 2 foot area letting the glaze stand for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a micro-fiber towel to a brilliant luster before wax is totally dry.
- Buff lightly once more approximately 3 to 4 hours later to a perfect shine.
Note: Zymöl Concours is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl Concours for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymol Concours Estate Glaze to entirely dry before wiping.
No posts found