Zymol Atlantique Estate Glaze is based on a custom formula developed for Ralph Lauren's 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantique. Like many Zymol-prepared cars, the Bugatti won "Best of Show" at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in 1990. The protective ingredients in Atlantique are clove, coconut, cinnamon bark and sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Atlantique contains 60 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume.
Ingredients for Zymol Alantique are derived from nature and include cinnamon bark, sunflower and clove oils.
Here’s how to properly apply Zymol Concours Glaze
- Wash and dry your vehicle using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Apply Zymöl HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Alantique Estate Glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light even pattern over a 2 by 2 foot area letting the glaze stand for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a micro-fiber towel to a brilliant luster before wax is totally dry.
- Buff lightly once more approximately 3 to 4 hours later to a perfect shine.
Note: Zymöl Alantique is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymöl Alantique for each application.
Caution: Do not allow Zymol Alantique to entirely dry before wiping.
No posts found