Wurth Underbody Seal - Black (Non Paintable)
Bitumen-based coating mass, cannot be painted over, contains solvents.
Protects vehicle floor assemblies and wheel housings against rust and stone chippings. Possesses sound deadening properties. Impervious to temperature changes. No running or dripping on vertical surfaces.
- Reliably protects against corrosion for extended periods (tested in accordance with DIN 50021)
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Ensures build-up of great layer thickness, up to 4mm
- Highly suitable for wheel well protection
Very high solid portion, approx. 66%
- No shrinking of the surface coating after thorough drying (tested in accordance with DIN 53152)
- Very good stone chip protection
Quick skin formation and drying times
- Skin formation after approximately 60 - 90 minutes
- Shortens downtimes in case of accident repair
- Complies with the VOC maxiumum content specified in the VOC Ordinance
Resistant to sprayed water and saltwater, weak acids and bases
Permanent protection against corrosion & stone penetration
Made from Bitumen/rubber resin
High temperature resistant
For repair and protection of areas out of view that do not need to be painted over. Highly suitable as an external anti-drone mass for wheel wells, underbodies, etc.
No posts found