Wurth Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive is a fast tack trim cement, which gives excellent results on a wide range of materials. Wurth Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive bonds quickly and permanently on most any material. Wurth Hi-Temperature Spray Adhesive will hold tepmeratures of 200 degrees F and intermittently up to 240 degrees F. Excellent bonding to wood, metal or plastic. Great for headliners and hood insulation pads. The adhesive cure time allows for repositioning.
- Excellent heat and water resistance
- High immediate bond strength
- Repositionable during assembly
- Plasticizer resistant
- No need to purge can after use
- Long bonding range (5 minutes to 1 hour)
- Rated to 200?F (240?F intermittent)
- Great on headliners, hood silencer pads, etc.
- Bonds to metal, wood or plastic
Not recommended for polyethylene, polypropylene or foamed polystyrene.
No posts found